Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Two weeks or less!

So I went to the doctor yesterday for my 39 week checkup. For those of you like my husband, a pregnancy lasts typically 40 weeks, so we have one week (from today) to go. (I have to keep reminding him!) There was no news on the dilation front. My doctor would not check me last week in fear that he would start something, but this week he did, but with no news. But he did say that I could still go into labor anytime...like even last night, which didn't happen. Good news is that my blood pressure, weight, and urine was good (whatever that means)! More good news is that he said that Genna would be little. He said that he would be surprised if she weighed seven pounds when she came. I asked how long he would let me go past my due date and he said no more than a week, SO...in at least two weeks, I will be a MOMMY!! Hooray! Now pray for contractions and her own birthday. (We have a lot going on in April!)

1 comment:

Christina said...

If you want to go into labor on your own my acupuncturist can help with that.
We will be praying for y'all!