Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Birthday Girl!

My Cinco de Mayo girl had her 1st Birthday party a couple of days after she turned the big O-N-E. Without rambling on about how much I love her and how she is the most wonderful thing ever, here are my favorite pics of the day!


Love my family!


The birthday girl, who daddy said looked like a rooster! Cutest rooster I ever saw!


Loving her Gigi!


My $20 Craigslist find paired with fun stuff from the day!


First taste of her awesome smash cake! Love it!


The end! How precious is she?


As great as she is and I am so blessed that she is mine, my Father loves her so much more than I ever could. A verse that we have on her wall is 1 John 3:1, "How great is the love the Father has lavished upon us, that we should be called the children of God! And that is what we are!"


No comments: