Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Things I love right now...

I have fallen in love with so many new things in 2011! I thought that I would share...

1. My sweet Genevieve! I didn't just fall in love with her, but she is always at the top of my list! She has to be the sweetest baby girl ever! She never cries, fusses, and always knows how to make her mommy smile and laugh. Last night, we went out to dinner and we were feeding her things off our plate and finally, I just gave her my plate and let her start feeding herself. She went after it and made her mommy and daddy smile and laugh so much! She also stood up in the buggy at Target when mommy wasn't looking and gave mommy a heart attack! I just love her so much! And she cut four teeth in the same week and didn't fuss! I am one blessed momma!!
2. ZUMBA!! I decided that this year I was going to do something for myself. I needed a night that was mine, but where I could do something fun that was good for me. Zumba is it! I go on Wednesday nights from 5:30-6:30, then stay for abs later...which is painfully worth it (I hope), and am still home in time to put my Sweet G to bed! I am not good at it and my bum will not move quite like the instructor's, but I love it! 3. My iPad, specifically the Kindle, Nook, and iBooks app. I have devoured I cannot tell you how many books in the last couple of weeks. I am addicted and I love it. Makes me wonder how I ever read on paper!! The trouble is that I have a closet full of books, but I find myself wanting to buy the ebooks of those same books instead. I know that I will finish them quicker, but I cannot justify the cost enough to do it! 4. Ebooks!! Just because they deserve their own number! I loved my last two, "Water for Elephants" and "The Help". My super hubby just download thousands more for me over the weekend and I was so excited to add them to my itunes library! Love having access to the library right at my fingertips! Yes, I know I am a nerd!



5. The coolest thing that I have seen in a LONG time. A Book Book by Twelve South! My friend, Lori, who is a wonderful photographer and one of the greatest chicks I know, bought one for her iPad and I just fell in love with it! Had to get one for myself and no kidding, it is AWESOME! I also stole this picture that she took of it! Click on it and check out her blog! She is one happening girl!

6. Weight Watchers! I actually have a love/hate relationship with WW. I'm not going to lie and say that I love them all the time. It is one of those things that I can say, "I love you, but I just don't like you right now!" No matter how much that I dislike WW from time to time, the truth is, it works if you follow it. I started it at the beginning of the year and so far, I am down 12 pounds. Even my hubby, the pickiest eater in the world, is munching on some WW recipes and liking it! And the good thing is, I can still have things that I love, like Buttercup Cupcakes and Whataburger!

7. Budgeting! Now I know that you (if anyone reads this) are thinking that I have lost my mind, but although I would love to have the money not to worry about having to budget, I like the puzzle that my mind goes through when I am thinking about having to budget. When I think about the little things that I can do to save money here or cut money there, it gets me excited. And I have a goal that we are working towards, which gives budgeting a HUGE purpose!8. And because she is just so cute and worth mentioning at least twice! My Genna-Boo!

I took this picture this morning! This was one of the outtakes of her trying to wish her future husband (and my best friend's son) a happy first birthday! Can't resist that smile!

No comments: