Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Bug...

So I caught a bug over the last week. Not your ordinary bug, but the creative bug. I feel the need to have a project going...to create something, to decorate, to shop in Canton. I found tons of projects that I want to start or things that I want to do around the house, but when do I find the time?

The last two weekends, I went a little into organization and budget mode. On both Sunday afternoons, I finished all the laundry, cleaned out the fridge, scrubbed the countertops (which I hope to replace soon), made healthy dinners for the next week (and lost 10 pounds!!), ironed all my clothes for the week, got Genna's clothes all ready for the next week, and a few other little things that I can't remember.

This week I have been looking at blogs and finding little projects that I would love to do. Here are some of my favorites...

Mongrammed burlap pillows








Love these frames in this picture...wish I had the stairs!





Pretty sure that Genna is going to need one of these...probably, sooner that I hope!




I also found a bed and accessories that I want to make for my best friend's little boy, things for Genna's first birthday (I know, way in advance), tips for an upcoming baby shower, and ideas for a playroom or maybe another nursery (far, far in the future!!)


I just need to find the time to do it all!! So ready for a (cooler than it is right now) Canton weekend!

Ok...now for what you really came to see...

Here is my sweet baby girl. I found the coolest app on my iPhone that let me create this picture. She is just the sweetest thing ever! LOVE HER!!


And here is her newest accessory! A tooth that is all the way through the gums on the top! (Don't call CPS on me for this picture!) She was not harmed in the taking of the picture, but we had to document the tooth. She also has two more coming in on the bottom, one on each side! Cannot believe that she has teeth already.

I am one blessed mommy!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I've had the same creative bug lately. I sure could use about 30 hours in a day instead of 24!