Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ten Things on Thursday

Here are some random things about this week...

1. I lost a Dillards gift card with about $140 on it and I am sick over it. We have torn apart our cars, house, and anything else that will stand still. It is not life or death, but it just makes me mad at myself. I'm going to try to call Dillards today and see if they can help.

2. We spent a free night at the Gaylord Texan this weekend. Our first trip there was not a good experience for us. When we got there, they were out of king size beds, but then they upgraded us to an executive suite, which was bigger than my first apartment.

3. Genna is moving like crazy. If we put her down in one place, she will scoot or roll her way around to where she wants to go. She is going to be very mobile soon.

4. Hubby has a big race this weekend and we were all planning to attend, but now a 40% chance of rain might keep us home.

5. I have picked out bedding for Genna's room when she is no longer in a crib. Actually, it is her same bedding, but it is just a twin size (and what I wanted to use the Dillards gift card for). I also have plans for daddy to make her a new bed.

6. Genna has been doing great with eating. We have tried rice cereal, applesauce, bananas, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and blueberries. She loves the cereal more than the food, but we are working on that, too.

7. I'm finally getting a Canton weekend next weekend. I'm even taking a day off work to do it. Hope it is great fall weather and Baby G likes her first trip to Canton. Daddy will be hunting.

8. We are doing a four week study on stewardship during Sunday School time at church and I am really excited about it. We made the first one, missed last week, but I am hoping for a DVD, but will hit the next two to finish it out. The first week was great.

9. I have already started Christmas shopping. I have four gifts underway and pretty much know what I am getting the parents and grandparents. I still have four yet to buy, but that will come in time. They may just get gift cards and we will call it a day!

10. Still in a crafting/ creative mood, but still finding it challenging to get things done...wonder why?

No comments: